Rated by 18 members
- Open trunk
- Remove cargo net if present by unhooking it
- pull carpet back behind taillights
- loosen and remove 3 black plastic nuts holding the taillights in place (one is the piece the cargo net was hooked to)
- Pull the taillight assembly free from the car.
- Remove the bulbs from their sockets.
- Install bulbs into new taillight assemblies.
- Put taillight assembly back onto car by putting the 3 studs thru their holes.
- Reinstall and tighten the 3 plastic nuts that hold the taillight in place.
- Put the carpet back in place.
- Reinstall cargo net.
Your Rated this Write-Up|
About Us |
1/4 Mile Times |
GP Info |
ClubGP Donations | Free Email | Message Forum | Nat'l Gathering | Owners Registry | Parts List | Photo Albums |