Rated by 16 members
- Pop your hood.
- Notice the phillips head screw in between headlight pod and corner lens, on the top of the assembly. Remove this screw. It's pretty long, so it might take a while to get it out.
- Remove the corner lens by swinging it forward and away from the car.
- Remove the bulb assemblies from their sockets on the stock corner lens.
- Install bulbs into the clear corners. If you want to change to different colored bulbs now is the time. The 194 bulbs from behind the stock reflectors should be changed to amber if you intend to keep the amber turn signals.
- Reinstall the corner lens into its bracket by aligning the 2 "j clips" at the back into their slots in the corner of the opening (toward the wheelwell) and then swinging it into place so the holes for the screw line up. Check that everything is straight.
- Put the phillips head screw back in.
- Admire your new clear corners!
Your Rated this Write-Up|
About Us |
1/4 Mile Times |
GP Info |
ClubGP Donations | Free Email | Message Forum | Nat'l Gathering | Owners Registry | Parts List | Photo Albums |